The Chronicles of Lester The Chronicles of Lester

If he said get on the floor anymore, well...

there would be no more floor. Of course! I wonder if anyone else could do it as good as him? Everyone says hes so great, but there might be someone else, out there. He has glasses and hair cut like a clown. Guess the ladies like it. I like it when he says he will do anything for them. Made me laugh. Then the rest. It's all good. I want to witness more of it though.

Wustfull responds:

excuse me? wtfs happening!

-Play- -Play-

STOP. STOP ROCKING. EVERY TIME YOU SUBMIT A MOVIE I LOSE MY SOCKS. Haha, you are so creativeeeeEEE. I w[ould ask you to father my children, but I think Gel might get mad... W00! Good job haha.

Captain Low-Rez Ep.2 Captain Low-Rez Ep.2

Heck ya

So awesome man. I never actually watched the first one, but I will. This was great! The voices were cool and the square-ness! Yes!

(2005) Klay Swimming Pool (2005) Klay Swimming Pool

wew

havemybabieskthx

HEEHHSSS YOU WILL FUN THIS WAS IT WAS GOOD!

SNUFDFDSDSDSSFFFF TYME TOIM

Knox responds:

I LOVE YOU TOXY

santa thing santa thing

AHA

SATANNNNNNNN

kenya kenya

I SEEN THIS ON TV MAN! GREAT WORK GETTING IT OUT THERE!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

-The Heist- -The Heist-

YO THIS TEA IS DELICIOUS. WHAT JOO SAY IT WAS?

CAMOMILE MOTHA BLEEPA. IS IT CAFFINATED CUZ? NAWWWWwwWwqwwfsgsdfg

Gregg-Dix responds:

who..toxicbomb! i love simple line..u left a very weird review.....thnx for the 10's....?

Non Stick Skateboarding Non Stick Skateboarding

w00

I liked this movie man. I am a skater, and I can tell you know something about skating! This movie was cool. The only thing that bothered me was that they were all going in one direction. I think that if maybe you had them shown from different sides(and angles) would make this a lot better. Deffinatley keep this up though. I love skate flash!

-TOXICBOMB !! ! ! wewew

Clay loves to dance Clay loves to dance

you sorry sack a shaz

Haha, this was cool. I liked it a lot. It was fun. Made me smile!

You shall become the master of clay someday! Keep touching, and fondling that clay. You never know, someday all the fondling will pay off! FffFFondle. Nice moovee....,.,.,., have some more phun with your neckst WUN!

PS

HAVE PHUN!

FBF Montage FBF Montage

Wasn't too exciting and it was pretty repetitive. The fxf wasn't too shabby though! Maybe add more frames into it to make it a bit smoother rather than having the lines go all over the place, almost giving me a spasm! haha. Well, good luck with future projects!