View Profile TOXIC-BOMB

All 13 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

If he said get on the floor anymore, well...

there would be no more floor. Of course! I wonder if anyone else could do it as good as him? Everyone says hes so great, but there might be someone else, out there. He has glasses and hair cut like a clown. Guess the ladies like it. I like it when he says he will do anything for them. Made me laugh. Then the rest. It's all good. I want to witness more of it though.

Wustfull responds:

excuse me? wtfs happening!

STOP. STOP ROCKING. EVERY TIME YOU SUBMIT A MOVIE I LOSE MY SOCKS. Haha, you are so creativeeeeEEE. I w[ould ask you to father my children, but I think Gel might get mad... W00! Good job haha.

Heck ya

So awesome man. I never actually watched the first one, but I will. This was great! The voices were cool and the square-ness! Yes!

wew

havemybabieskthx

HEEHHSSS YOU WILL FUN THIS WAS IT WAS GOOD!

SNUFDFDSDSDSSFFFF TYME TOIM

Knox responds:

I LOVE YOU TOXY

AHA

SATANNNNNNNN

I SEEN THIS ON TV MAN! GREAT WORK GETTING IT OUT THERE!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

YO THIS TEA IS DELICIOUS. WHAT JOO SAY IT WAS?

CAMOMILE MOTHA BLEEPA. IS IT CAFFINATED CUZ? NAWWWWwwWwqwwfsgsdfg

Gregg-Dix responds:

who..toxicbomb! i love simple line..u left a very weird review.....thnx for the 10's....?

w00

I liked this movie man. I am a skater, and I can tell you know something about skating! This movie was cool. The only thing that bothered me was that they were all going in one direction. I think that if maybe you had them shown from different sides(and angles) would make this a lot better. Deffinatley keep this up though. I love skate flash!

-TOXICBOMB !! ! ! wewew

Wasn't too exciting and it was pretty repetitive. The fxf wasn't too shabby though! Maybe add more frames into it to make it a bit smoother rather than having the lines go all over the place, almost giving me a spasm! haha. Well, good luck with future projects!

I'm the closest thing you will get to Knox...

Ya, it was pretty cool. I liked the story and the set of characters. To better you clay animation, there are a lot of things you can concider. Frame rate is a big thing. Whether or not your pro at clay animation, you will always need a decent frame rate. Good rates usually go from 15 to 30 unless you can animate it with more and still keep it realistic looking. O.o Another thing is the lighting. Ah, I have had a lot of trouble with the sun going down or just not having enough light period. Something I did was cover my windows with blankets, so that no light can enter, and then set up my own lights so that I dont have to worry about interference. Good lighting = better looking.

For animation, a good thing to do is move the clay men in smaller incriments. Im not talkin inches. More like centimeters. Just think about what the character is doing and how far he is needing to travel, then figure out what his ARMS and HEAD and any other plyablilites that would move on a clay man if he were real!

To give them more life, good things to do are, rather than giving them jiggly eyes like you had, devise something that you can move easily back and forth without messing anything up. Something I did was just take some baking clay, bake 2 flat cirlces for the eyes, then for the eyeballs, just use a dark clay. Thats a cheap idea though, and I'm sure you can figure something else out. YOu can also buy eyeballs online from various studios.

And ya, adjusting the quality levels and size when you import the video is very crucial to the total outcome.

Just work on everything an anything. If you want to be a good stopmotion specialist, you can do it. That is, if thats what you WANT. This movie was cool though, and it's going into my favorites! Make moreeeeeeeee!

-TOXICBOMB-

Catch my original profile: http://toxicbomb.new grounds.com

Matt Fennell @TOXIC-BOMB