The Chronicles of Lester The Chronicles of Lester

If he said get on the floor anymore, well...

there would be no more floor. Of course! I wonder if anyone else could do it as good as him? Everyone says hes so great, but there might be someone else, out there. He has glasses and hair cut like a clown. Guess the ladies like it. I like it when he says he will do anything for them. Made me laugh. Then the rest. It's all good. I want to witness more of it though.

Wustfull responds:

excuse me? wtfs happening!

-Play- -Play-

STOP. STOP ROCKING. EVERY TIME YOU SUBMIT A MOVIE I LOSE MY SOCKS. Haha, you are so creativeeeeEEE. I w[ould ask you to father my children, but I think Gel might get mad... W00! Good job haha.

Captain Low-Rez Ep.2 Captain Low-Rez Ep.2

Heck ya

So awesome man. I never actually watched the first one, but I will. This was great! The voices were cool and the square-ness! Yes!

Turbo Tank Turbo Tank

haha

This friggin rocked! I Lost my first time, but I beat it the second! You guys rock!!!! I love the sprites for this. Very fun!

-Matt-

THEBBQ responds:

ehehehe

thankyouuuu

The Bounce The Bounce

HAHA

Yessssss. This gam was really great. I love the artwork. This thing is very interesting and it reminded me of skullmonkeys (old ps game that rocked). Overall, great great great job! ROCK ON!

monkokio responds:

Thanx dood!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

You rock!

This was the largest, fattest tutorial I have ever seen. If this was pudding, we would all be dead. Keep up the good work, and I love what your doing!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Always knew i rocked... but now its confirmed! YAY! :P jk.

Thanks :D

nightmare nightmare

nice beat!

Oro N' API - Density Oro N' API - Density

Fantastic! I might use this song when I kill babies! Ill blast it on my stareo! Good job son!

Oh, and I think that Mozee fella is trouble! TROUBLE I TELL YA! O.O

Oro responds:

YOU!

...

Orodreth - Power Rave Orodreth - Power Rave

WEW

What the phudge? Stop doing this crap. It's like you are taking all of the ownage and putting it in your pants. THERES NO MORE FRIDGIN OWNAGE ANYMORE!!!